Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Into the Swing of Things *please vote!*

Man was today ever a productive day! I accomplished the following:

- finished three bouts (not sure if I am doing one for my dad, as I'm not doing coursages for the moms, but we'll see)
-finished my bridal bouquet except to glue pearls where ribbon intertwines
-finished one bridesmaid bouquet, except to glue pearls down the centre
-finished one bridesmaid bouquet, except was short one paper towel roll (lots at work though!) so I have to wait until tomorrow to finish up my tutorial on how to create the perfect handle for faux flowers
-finished writing that last damned invite from hell. Took forever to get an address, so the rest went out weeks ago
-updated my RSVP list with the correct information
-started thinking about how to package my favours... and need your help!


Okay!

I was inspired by the wedding bee to create these cute (and I mean tiny and cute) wedding favours. After filling 60 jars with some seed, I am out of ideas for how to package them. Every label I attach is GIANT, as these are small. At the same time, I don't want to kill them by packaging them in a box and taking away the rustic feel to them. So I am not sure what to do.

Here is the favours:

For the record, American and Canadian quarters are the same size.


And here are some ideas for packaging I have come up with:

Not these exact ones, of course, but the box shape.
I've seen these bags everywhere and they would be easy to use and see through.

A cute box with a flip open top?

Spice up a "boring" box?

Help me decide! I have a feeling this will be the next project to tackle.

~Miss Sunshine.

2 comments: